testtest

Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

also gotta remember that Men in general, grew taller and were larger and heavier on the Continent from 1850s-1950. Perhaps recognizing this, both military and police may have changes the cartridge/loading of their side arms.
 
I carried a Keltec in 32acp in Thunder Wear holster for a couple years. Then went to a Taurus 605 in 38spl in the same holster for about 3 years. I have said in other post I don’t like DA revolvers but didn’t say I couldn’t run one. I worked in the school system then and deep concealment was the only way to truly have a firearm. Wasn’t the best way but I was armed. It is slower to get to your firearm but as long as you don’t get caught flat footed it not as slow as some think.
 
I’ll see your Kahr PM9 and raise you with my S&W Performance Center M&P .380 EZ 2.0…..View attachment 120274
I'll see your M&P .380 and raise you my SCCY CPX-2 9mm. lol This company went out of business last year but this is great shooting little DAO pistol. It has a heavy and long pull trigger probably 6lbs. although I never put it on a trigger pull scale. It works with whatever ammo you give it, even the cheapest aluminum cased crap I found several years ago, its like the old Timex ads, It takes a licking and keeps on ticking! I know this is a .32 vs 380 thread but i couldn't help myself.
20261010_174421.jpg
 
I'll see your M&P .380 and raise you my SCCY CPX-2 9mm. lol This company went out of business last year but this is great shooting little DAO pistol. It has a heavy and long pull trigger probably 6lbs. although I never put it on a trigger pull scale. It works with whatever ammo you give it, even the cheapest aluminum cased crap I found several years ago, its like the old Timex ads, It takes a licking and keeps on ticking! I know this is a .32 vs 380 thread but i couldn't help myself. View attachment 120337
Owned one when they first came out, always went bang, never had any issues like the newer one had
 
Back
Top