testtest

HERE'S THE PROPOSED PRICES ON CANADIAN MANDATORY GUN 'BUYBACK'

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
In 2020, the Canadian government banned some 125,000 privately owned semi-automatic rifles, and now, with the grace period to get rid of them ending, the proposed reimbursement prices have been announced.

PROPOSED PRICES ON CANADIAN MANDATORY GUN 'BUYBACK'

1659809206777.png

So if someone had one of each of those firearms, they stand to collect almost $26,000 ? They didn't elaborate on the funding or conditions. Do that for 5,000 citizen buybacks, maybe only the average payout being $1800-$2000 or say just $1300 for the AR platforms.

If they’re paying above retail value for those firearms, Canadian citizens should be asking what it really costs to just run the program. Remember, they’ll need a program developed ($$$$), an executive director ($$$), an assistant to the executive director ($$), an assistant director ($), a bloated staff ($$$), a facility ($$$$), and an annual budget to operate for umpteen years.

Wonder if they’re planning a Mail-In program to send in firearms when they shut down again for Covid 22,23,24,25,25,25…

Any Canadian signing up and accepting the terms of the buyback are setting themselves up. Just turn in the ones you no longer need…yeah right.
When they run out of money, send no knock storm troopers looking for what they didn’t turn in.
Canada doesn’t have a gun problem, they have a dictator problem that a majority seems to agree with...twice over.

All confiscation is a violation of basic human rights, but even in Canadian dollars the prices aren't bad. At $1,337 ($1029.49 USD) per AR, I'd be tempted to sell them a few of my $400 PSA builds. Looks like CZ Scorpion owners are getting shafted; or shafted worse than all of the other law-abiding gun owners. Canada is only offering the equivalent of $994.07 USD for a Scorpion.

Canadians are getting screwed it isn't the money its the loss of freedom no matter how much you offer me i wold never get rid of my right to bare arms they start with a gun then its youre right to think for youre self good way to start a revolution

At least the prices aren't too bad. In the united states they would give you $50!

This also reminded me of one of Chicago’s ‘No Questions Asked’ buy-backs a few years ago.They now revamped the program because mostly out-of-towners we’re coming from afar with all sorts of junk firearms and the Program quickly ran out of funds. Later renditions now only allow locals of a certain age, from the immediate community to participate.
The instance was that someone was befuddled as to why he was profiled at the door and questioned about his residence, and not allowed inside because he didn’t look like he was from…...Chicago. (Reference GunsSaveLife.com).

That said, if you are from out of town intending to turn-in a firearm that is restricted by local ordinance and are turned away for any reason, you now (if warranted) become subject to arrest action for that possession.
True story, not a joke.

Canada is offering to buy these firearms now and expect volunteers to come forward. Once the money is gone or withdrawn they’re holding back on what planned for Phase two.
If Canadian government is offering an extended “Amnesty” thru 2023…I’d be leery of what’s to come after that date. Scare and bully tactic. It’s amazing what they did to protesters and truckers just blocking traffic…over the flu shot.

In 2020, the Canadian government banned some 125,000 privately owned semi-automatic rifles, and now, with the grace period to get rid of them ending, the proposed reimbursement prices have been announced.

PROPOSED PRICES ON CANADIAN MANDATORY GUN 'BUYBACK'

View attachment 29679
It seems that with the registration they did, to get around it there’s going to be a lot of my guns are gone, fell over the side of my boat on the lake when Trudeaus dirtbags show up to confiscate them.

Back