testtest

Herters 9mm ammo recall.

Herter's was the **** that was giving my .308 problems, on top of the problems it was already having. Sold it off to a friend who was more than happy to put it through his Galil.

Cabelas used to have their Herters brand made by S&B. The BassPro boss must have tried to cut more corners and had Winchester make it lately.
Tens of thousands of rounds of white box ( mostly 230 gr. .45, but also a truckload of 124 gr. 9mm) without a single failure of any kind. People keep talking about how terrible it is, but for years and years and years it has never let me down. I'mma keep buying it. ;)

Tens of thousands of rounds of white box ( mostly 230 gr. .45, but also a truckload of 124 gr. 9mm) without a single failure of any kind. People keep talking about how terrible it is, but for years and years and years it has never let me down. I'mma keep buying it. ;)
I guess it's the hazard you face with mass production. Some of these companies are running 24/7 and still aren't keeping up with the demand. Stuff happens. Heck, even Tyson's has to recall chicken from time to time, but that doesn't stop people from buying bags of frozen nuggets. :)

Back