testtest

Hey mods, a little help please!

jumpinjoe

Professional
Once again I'm not receiving notices of updates to threads in my email. I've not made any changes to any of my settings, so I'm pretty sure it's the same thing happening again as the couple times before. Please look into it and fix it for me permanently if you can. If there is something I need to do differently, please advise. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried clearing all selections, sign out, then sign back in and all select options you want, sign out then sign back in again to see if options stuck after a few days? It works sometimes, sometimes not. Browser and other updates can sometimes really mess with desired options.

Have you tried clearing all selections, sign out, then sign back in and all select options you want, sign out then sign back in again to see if options stuck after a few days? It works sometimes, sometimes not. Browser and other updates can sometimes really mess with desired options.
Bob, this has happened a couple times before and each time I've done all the things you mentioned to no avail. It has always in the past been an issue the mods have had to look into. But thanks for the suggestion.

No notices? I'd call that good!😁
I turn them all off anyway. I just come in and select threads with my post's and catch up that way.

No notices? I'd call that good!😁
I turn them all off anyway. I just come in and select threads with my post's and catch up that way.
Yeh, that works most of the time, but then on occasion I'll want to watch a particular thread as it develops so the notices tell me when there's been an update. It works well in those times when I don't have a lot of time to just go and look. (y)(y)(y)

Thanks for the heads up. I see the issue and I've put a fix in place. You should start getting emails again shortly, and the old ones should come through as well. Apologies for the issues, but I think it should be fixed now. It may take a little while for the fix to go into effect, however.

Thanks for the heads up. I see the issue and I've put a fix in place. You should start getting emails again shortly, and the old ones should come through as well. Apologies for the issues, but I think it should be fixed now. It may take a little while for the fix to go into effect, however.
Thanks again Louis....... how 'bout I put you in for a raise? !!! (y) (y) (y)

Oooops!!! Sometime this afternoon between 5:17pm and 5:22pm by my clock, something happened to cause the notices I was getting from the forum to corrupt. By corrupt I mean they will not open in my email although the title does show up in my inbox.

Up till the 5:22pm msg, all of the updates since last night when you worked on the issue had been fine. What now? Oh yeh, and there goes the raise we talked about for sure !!!;):):):)

Oh oh, guess that was 'night before last' night. My bad!!!

Thanks in advance Louis.

Just went back for another look ..... 1st corrupt was at 5:22pm and titled "Picking up chicks". 2nd was at 5:26pm and titled "Mean while back at KL's back yard".

Hope that helps.

Louis, never mind for the moment. Just went back to my mail and found that the issue is not just the msg's from the forum, but all my inbox. Will let you know more when I know.

Ok, as of a few minutes ago everything seems to be working as it should. I'll let you know if anything else goes south Louis. In the meantime, consider the raise back on ................... !!! (y)(y)(y)
8CA7D4AA-1D16-4983-A94B-99139C0196A4.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back