testtest

Hillsdale College Action Shooting Team Wins Big at Nationals

I'm an emeritus faculty member and serve as a volunteer assistant coach for the Hillsdale Action Shooting Team. (That is me standing on the right in the first team picture.) Thank you very much for posting this article. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank the members of the Hillsdale County Conservation Club, who provided range time for the team at their facility which was instrumental in our success.

Last edited:
I'm an emeritus faculty member and serve as a volunteer assistant coach for the Hillsdale Action Shooting Team. (That is me standing on the right in the first team picture.) Thank you very much for posting this article. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank the members of the Hillsdale County Conservation Club, who provided range time for the team at their facility which was instrumental in our success.
Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Hillsdale College Action Shooting Team Wins Big at Nationals" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/hillsdale-college-action-shooting-team-wins-big-at-nationals/.

Outstanding article and outstanding work done coach, it’s great to see the younger generation getting involved in the shooting sports. Well done sir and welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

Love the article and the fact the school has the team. My questions are the team members allowed possession of the firearms on campus and I’m assuming the training facility is owned by the school. As we know, most schools will not allow any firearm possession by students on campus, so what are some of the obstacles the team must overcome regarding training and storage of firearms?

Springfield Armory could have chosen any college to support. They chose Hillsdale College...the most pro-freedom, pro 2A college in America. Awesome! Congratulations Hillsdale Shooting Team.

Rob Leatham a tenured professor?

Back