testtest

HK compact

One very knowledgeable firearms trainer (Darryl Bolke of HITS Training) refers to the H&K LEM as "the best people management trigger yet devised."
I hosted DB and Bryan Eastridge last year for an HITs First Responder Pistol and DB got a twinkle in his eye because of my HK LEM and another guy had a P30 LEM.

I started on a S&W Model 15 in the USAF so I sort of am partial to hammer fired just my preference and the HK LEM took it to a new level

They still make the USP line and sell them like crazy. I believe the 357 Sig version is the only model they don’t make not sure how the aftermarket 357 barrel market is for a USP 40
The .357 Sig was only offered in the USP Compact line (and P2000/sk), never full-sized, and has been discontinued for quite some time.

USP-C .357 Auto (as they were labeled by HK) models were never a very high production item, either. They are VERY collectible now, and the only caliber USP I don’t have.

I did have a .357 barrel that I swapped into my .40 Compact…it worked well, but, it was actual HK. Aftermarket barrels can be hit or miss, quality-wise…I suggest if one wants to go that route to buy a surplus HK barrel. Be prepared to pay for it, though.

The .357 Sig was only offered in the USP Compact line (and P2000/sk), never full-sized, and has been discontinued for quite some time.

USP-C .357 Auto (as they were labeled by HK) models were never a very high production item, either. They are VERY collectible now, and the only caliber USP I don’t have.

I did have a .357 barrel that I swapped into my .40 Compact…it worked well, but, it was actual HK. Aftermarket barrels can be hit or miss, quality-wise…I suggest if one wants to go that route to buy a surplus HK barrel. Be prepared to pay for it, though.
I know HK if any flavor especially the USP are probably the best 40 cal olatform because it was actually designed around the 49 higher pressures so you won’t break one by simply shokting it. They will last.

On that from rabbi king with the HK P2000 in 40 when I spent some time at FLETC the Border Patrol sure seemed happy with them for the 14-16 years them and Customs issued them before most of DHS went to Glock 47 or 19 in 2018/19 ish

I know HK if any flavor especially the USP are probably the best 40 cal olatform because it was actually designed around the 49 higher pressures so you won’t break one by simply shokting it. They will last.

On that from rabbi king with the HK P2000 in 40 when I spent some time at FLETC the Border Patrol sure seemed happy with them for the 14-16 years them and Customs issued them before most of DHS went to Glock 47 or 19 in 2018/19 ish
To be honest—the USP Compact makes the most sense in .40; you only gain one round by going down to .9mm…and 8 rounds of .45 if you go up.

The 9mm USP’s are real p-cats to shoot, though; my home built 9mm Tactical/SD feels like shooting a full-size .380; the 9mm Expert is almost .22-level recoil; barrel stays pretty much flat with heavier bullets…

The 9mm compact is also almost like running a .380…it’s got less felt recoil than my Wilson X9 for certain.

To be honest—the USP Compact makes the most sense in .40; you only gain one round by going down to .9mm…and 8 rounds of .45 if you go up.

The 9mm USP’s are real p-cats to shoot, though; my home built 9mm Tactical/SD feels like shooting a full-size .380; the 9mm Expert is almost .22-level recoil; barrel stays pretty much flat with heavier bullets…

The 9mm compact is also almost like running a .380…it’s got less felt recoil than my Wilson X9 for certain.
I was actually pondering getting back into USPSA and getting a USP Expert in 9mm but being well me…I’d put the LEM light in it.

I always felt like the HK USP would be more popular if it wasn’t for Polcie administrative types being well the cheapest people in the planet!

I was actually pondering getting back into USPSA and getting a USP Expert in 9mm but being well me…I’d put the LEM light in it.

I always felt like the HK USP would be more popular if it wasn’t for Polcie administrative types being well the cheapest people in the planet!
I’ve got a couple LEM’s…

But I keep a TLR3 on my .40 Compact.

If Streamlight ever makes a TLR1 with the USP rail…I’d buy several. Even more in a TLR2.

I’ve got a couple LEM’s…

But I keep a TLR3 on my .40 Compact.

If Streamlight ever makes a TLR1 with the USP rail…I’d buy several. Even more in a TLR2.
I’m surprised HK hasn’t just done away with that HK rail and went to straight up 1913 but maybe marketing knows signing I don’t.

Back