testtest

Hmmmmm? What would be under your tree?

Ok, you asked........
1606612495898.jpeg

Westinghouse Phased Plasma Rifle in 40 Watt Range

Last edited:
I'm wanting a 183 to 205gr high bc going 3,800 to 4,000 fps for starter. At 2 miles it gets there fast and less trajectory than a 50bmg, 416chytec and any other projectile. Also has a shorter flight time, but about 1/3 of the energy of a 50bmg. So far I've worked up a 183gr going 3,600 in a 26cal. This is only on quickload.

I must be getting old because I'm actually pretty happy with my few tactical rifle and pistol setups. If I could pick anything for under the tree, I'd go with a classic Colt Python. It's not as interesting as some of the other guns in this thread, but it's always been on my bucket list.

If I had to go tactical, I'd still probably pick something fairly simple. I've always wanted an M1A Loaded rifle with the walnut stock. Instead of all the fancy optics, I'd just want plenty of magazines.

I must be getting old because I'm actually pretty happy with my few tactical rifle and pistol setups. If I could pick anything for under the tree, I'd go with a classic Colt Python. It's not as interesting as some of the other guns in this thread, but it's always been on my bucket list.

If I had to go tactical, I'd still probably pick something fairly simple. I've always wanted an M1A Loaded rifle with the walnut stock. Instead of all the fancy optics, I'd just want plenty of magazines.
Simplicity! Nothing wrong with that!

I really didn't have answer until I saw yours.
Take that Python and make it an engraved pair with consecutive serial numbers along with a hand tooled belt and holsters. Throw in matching boots and hat band while we're at it.

Back