testtest

Holosun 407K on SA RO Champion

BigBlie

Alpha
I installed the adapter plate to mount a Holosun 407K Green Dot sight onto my SA .45 ACP XD. Very fast target acquisition and increased accuracy.
I want to install a 407K on my SA RO Champion but cannot find an adapter.
Do 1 of the new line of 1911 SA 9 mm's have the same milled dovetail in the slide? I could then mount that type adapter and the 407K
Thanks,
James

I installed the adapter plate to mount a Holosun 407K Green Dot sight onto my SA .45 ACP XD. Very fast target acquisition and increased accuracy.
Do 1 of the new line of 1911 SA 9 mm's have the same milled dovetail in the slide? I could then mount that type adapter and the 407K
Thanks,
James
That’s a good question for @xdman or Springfield customer service.

(800) 680-6866

Holosun 407K - $274 for SIGHTS. Half way to the cost of an instrument that will shoot accurately out of the box. Maybe putting 5 rounds in a cloverleaf is a rich mans game any more.

That’s a good question for @xdman or Springfield customer service.

(800) 680-6866
Thanks. I wrote to Holosun and they had no answer other than to mill the slide. I wrote SA twice and have received no reply.
I'll call them tomorrow.
Best regards,
James
Holosun 407K - $274 for SIGHTS. Half way to the cost of an instrument that will shoot accurately out of the box. Maybe putting 5 rounds in a cloverleaf is a rich mans game any more.
I can tell you the 407K on my XD does NOT shoot "clover leaf" patterns. Standing at 10 yards, I get very tight groups. Good enough for me to train LEO's and the military with my 5 patented weapons training systems. (Soon to be 6 or maybe even 7. The patent disclosures are filed with the USPTO.

Thanks,
James
The RO’s—assuming it’s a fixed rear—uses a Novak-style dovetail.

If your RO has an adjustable/target rear, I can’t recall offhand what style it is.

Neither are the same as the XD (which use Sig-pattern cuts).

Thanks. I wrote to Holosun and they had no answer other than to mill the slide. I wrote SA twice and have received no reply.
I'll call them tomorrow.
Best regards,
James

I can tell you the 407K on my XD does NOT shoot "clover leaf" patterns. Standing at 10 yards, I get very tight groups. Good enough for me to train LEO's and the military with my 5 patented weapons training systems. (Soon to be 6 or maybe even 7. The patent disclosures are filed with the USPTO.
The RO’s—assuming it’s a fixed rear—uses a Novak-style dovetail.

If your RO has an adjustable/target rear, I can’t recall offhand what style it is.

Neither are the same as the XD (which use Sig-pattern cuts).
I called SA Tech Support there is no existing SA slide with a dovetail that mimics the dovetail in my Range Officer Champion. The dimension on the RO Campion dovetail are 65 degrees and .495" but I don't want to have the slide milled to accept an existing adapter.
Regards,
James

Back