testtest

Holosun EPS??

Simba

Alpha
I have the Springfield Armory 9mm XD-M Elite OSP Tactical. I wanted to purchase the Holosun EPS green dot sight, but was told it won’t fit on this pistol. Do I need to purchase a special plate for it to fit or just find another sight? I heard great things about the EPS, but not sure what to look at now if the EPS won’t work.

I don't know when you purchased your XDM, but Springfield is presently offering a promotion for a free mounting plate if you recently purchased a new XDM Elite OSP. They offer plates which will fit almost all dot optics presently available.

So depending on when your purchased your XDM you could qualify. If not, they still offer the plates for sale.

Thanks. I purchased the pistol about 8 months ago & it came with extra mounting plates, but when I called Springfield to ask for help mounting the EPS they said the EPS doesn’t fit this pistol, so I had to return the sight. They said it only fits the C not the K footprint.

I mounted a 507C, which has the RMR footprint, on my XDM . In Holosun speak, the C indicates it comes in either red or green reticle. K indicates red reticle only. Both the 507C and K use the RMR footprint. However, the EPS uses the K footprint and the K in this instance has nothing to do with the color of the reticle.

Simba, check out the Holosun 507 C or K, I think you would be happy with either.

Really appreciate the info tenbones! I will check it out. Also, Springfield told me K footprint cant be used on it only C, which makes no sense. What is the point of all the extra plates that came with itthen

Should be able to use with adaptor plate, videos on the net showing 507 mounted to XD-M ,
eps has same footprint.
Thank you! I spoke with Springfield and they confirmed that I can use the EPS on the XD-M elite...He said that the previous agent I spoke to at Springfield that told me I could not use the EPS was wrong. Now I am waiting for the EPS to be shipped so I can attach it.

I have the Springfield Armory 9mm XD-M Elite OSP Tactical. I wanted to purchase the Holosun EPS green dot sight, but was told it won’t fit on this pistol. Do I need to purchase a special plate for it to fit or just find another sight? I heard great things about the EPS, but not sure what to look at now if the EPS won’t work.
I was told the ESP is good to go for the Springfield XDM elite 10mm 4.5 inch

Back