testtest

Holster Recommendation : Springfield XDM OSP 9mm 4.5 Full-Size (Threaded Barrel)

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a range kydex holster for a Springfield XDM OSP 9mm 4.5 Full-Size w/threaded barrel?
The product number is XDMT9459FHCOSP.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 12.17.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 12.17.25 PM.png
    899.1 KB · Views: 2,312
Here's something from We The People holsters. I just bought two (IWB & OWB) for my M&P, and they fit perfectly. Took some time to get them (24 days from ordering to receiving) due to the current COVID-19 impact, but well worth the wait. The prices are lowered now also. Fits 1.5" belt.

Last edited:
ScottJ, Thanks! The holster you recommended looks awesome. The XDM OSP I have comes with 2 barrels: 4.5" non-threaded and 5.3" threaded. I can definitely switch out the barrels to the 4.5" so it will fit in the holster, that being said, I'm wondering if there is a holster that could accommodate both barrel sizes. Thanks again.

ScottJ, Thanks! The holster you recommended looks awesome. The XDM OSP I have comes with 2 barrels: 4.5" non-threaded and 5.3" threaded. I can definitely switch out the barrels to the 4.5" so it will fit in the holster, that being said, I'm wondering if there is a holster that could accommodate both barrel sizes. Thanks again.
Just guessing but it should work for both, as the bottom of the holster is open. Barrel will protrude a bit probably. Recommend going to their website and giving them a call.

Have you found a holster that works yet? I would be concerned that the recommended holster won't have enough clearance for the taller sights on the OSP models.

Back