testtest

Holsters

Here's what I have. 1791 Gun Leather. I am really happy with it. FIrst real leather hoslter, so wasn't quire sure what to expect. Very comfortable. Very stiff at first, definitely took some breaking in. Also was difficult to draw form at first until it wore in

https://1791gunleather.com/product/bh1-1911-belt-holster/

NNqJIUY.jpg

vlFZxll.jpg

MzKKoaH.jpg

My OWB Choices
MTR OWB 1.jpg MTR Leather Exarchy.jpgExarchy

WTP Holsters.jpg We the People Muddy River 4 inch.jpg Muddy River

My IWB Choices
MTR IWB.jpg MTR Leather Crossbreed.jpg Crossbreed Hybrid
WTP IWB.jpg We the People Zero Bulk.jpg Versa Carry Zero Bulk

Last edited:
Tulster Profile is my favorite. Great customer service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-122412_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-122412_Samsung Internet.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 73
Here's what I have. 1791 Gun Leather. I am really happy with it. FIrst real leather hoslter, so wasn't quire sure what to expect. Very comfortable. Very stiff at first, definitely took some breaking in. Also was difficult to draw form at first until it wore in

https://1791gunleather.com/product/bh1-1911-belt-holster/

NNqJIUY.jpg

vlFZxll.jpg

MzKKoaH.jpg
Nice looking holster, I do prefer black but that dark brown is beautiful.
I’ve switched to using my 1791 gun leather belt exclusively, very supportive but not to stiff that it pinches the holster belt loops together that I’ve discovered causes a hard draw.

Nice looking holster, I do prefer black but that dark brown is beautiful.
I’ve switched to using my 1791 gun leather belt exclusively, very supportive but not to stiff that it pinches the holster belt loops together that I’ve discovered causes a hard draw.
It's hard to tell in the pic, but it's got a distressed look, with shades of black. It looks better in person. I went back and forth on which color to get. It ended up being a gift from my wife. I gave her some options of things I wanted. One of them was that holster, told her to pick the color if she goes that route. I preferred this one, but would have taken any. Honestly, I don't open carry, so at the end of the day, color really didn't matter. I mostly use this at church, so it's covered by a suit coat

These are obviously not ideal EDC holsters but I thought y’all would like to see the craftsmanship of this fella’s shop out here east of Scottsdale:

I don’t own one of these although I now wish I had ordered one two years ago… they sporadically stop taking orders to catch up, but usually it’s an 18-month wait. Absolute classic Wild West look and craftsmanship like no other. I’d do the dark brown Sedona if I actually had $325 to spend on JUST the holster for my 1911.

These are obviously not ideal EDC holsters but I thought y’all would like to see the craftsmanship of this fella’s shop out here east of Scottsdale:

I don’t own one of these although I now wish I had ordered one two years ago… they sporadically stop taking orders to catch up, but usually it’s an 18-month wait. Absolute classic Wild West look and craftsmanship like no other. I’d do the dark brown Sedona if I actually had $325 to spend on JUST the holster for my 1911.
Expensive but beautiful leather work thanks for sharing.

As an update to the holster I purchased from (Craft Holsters) I will say I like it and it holds the gun, Elite Compact 10mm very well and offers a great clean draw I’ve found how it attaches to the belt does not offer a very concealable gun.. the butt of the gun tends to not hold close to my body. I will continue to use it under certain circumstances but for now I’m back to using the Muddy River holster which pulls the whole gun in close and offers greater concealment.
I’m currently looking at Galco again however they aren’t producing anything for that 10mm gun. ☹️

If we have a holster thread already going, I sure couldn't find it, so I figured I'd start one. Please share your examples of high quality holster work here.

Milt Sparks 60TK OWB holster and S-4C mag carrier for my TRP, which I was lucky to win in an auction a while back:

View attachment 31388
Milt Sparks makes a very fine holster, for sure!

So as a follow up to this holster order I have to honestly say I’m upset with myself for not doing research on
(Craft Holsters)
I’m not saying that this is going to be an issue however I found out this is NOT a company based in the USA ☹️
Now I do have a FedEx tracking number that is showing travel movement the reviews on customer satisfaction are mixed and the BBB gives them an (F)
I guess I wait to see if I’ll be happy or disappointed. 🤦‍♂️
I ordered a Craft Holster for a revolver and am not pleased at all. The reason being it is not an exact fit.

Back