testtest

Home defense while away

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Traveling away from home with my daughter this week.
Upon talking with the wife about the week, activities, usual home stuff, I asked the wife if everything is going smooth, son behaving, etc, etc...
She stated she is glad he is home, as it gives her a sense of security. She said since he is an avid outdoorsman with me, has been trained, is a great shot hunting and knows our guns, she feels secure he is there.
Makes a dad feel good his wife feels safe and that our son can be trusted to defend the house.
Now , I hope this never has to happen my son defending the house, but I feel secure knowing they feel secure. 👍

Traveling away from home with my daughter this week.
Upon talking with the wife about the week, activities, usual home stuff, I asked the wife if everything is going smooth, son behaving, etc, etc...
She stated she is glad he is home, as it gives her a sense of security. She said since he is an avid outdoorsman with me, has been trained, is a great shot hunting and knows our guns, she feels secure he is there.
Makes a dad feel good his wife feels safe and that our son can be trusted to defend the house.
Now , I hope this never has to happen my son defending the house, but I feel secure knowing they feel secure. 👍
This is something that all dads should do. Congrats to you and your son.

He has his own AR, pistol, shotgun and deer rifle. He can get to 2 of them in my office Locked up with his combination near his room in about 20 steps.

i will preface, in order to get his own AR and pistol, momma made me have our LEO SWAT friend teach him AR’s and pistols as kids shrug off dad with the “I know dad” look and attitude. He agreed and son got a crash course from someone other than dad

He has his own AR, pistol, shotgun and deer rifle. He can get to 2 of them in my office Locked up with his combination near his room in about 20 steps.

i will preface, in order to get his own AR and pistol, momma made me have our LEO SWAT friend teach him AR’s and pistols as kids shrug off dad with the “I know dad” look and attitude. He agreed and son got a crash course from someone other than dad
Ahhh how many time I heard that. ( I know dad ) saying But he did always listen, and now he is telling his girlfriend the same thing I told him. He really must have been listening. Now for my girlfriend I need to get a teacher for her.

Back