testtest

honest opinions/thoughts please

I belong to a private club. Its very rare for people to leave behind paper, drink bottles or other trash. However, brass is everywhere. I almost always have to sweep out an area to shoot. But, very few seem to mind. We have lots of reloaders here and plenty of good once fired brass to pick up. I always go home with more brass than I came with. In fact, I haven't had to buy new brass in many years. ;)
We even have brass hunters. It not uncommon to see someone show up, collect all the loose brass laying around and leave without firing a shot.
Its not a problem, its a perk. :)
unfortunately, those non-shooting brass hunters are taking money away from a club or range, that they themselves take to a recycler yard for cash, to help with expenses. this is one way my club and the range defray some of the costs of each place.

money which can be used for buying new ammo, or bathroom supplies, or snacks for the "honor system" at the coffee machine, etc,etc.

in fact, at the range for years now, they buy food baskets for the Vets at Thanksgiving Day,

so that recycled brass is very important

Alright.

I’ve read this whole thread…

And all I can say is

LET. IT. GO.

You can only be responsible for yourself.

Don’t be a range “Karen”—I’ve dealt with those…muckers…(yeah, replace the first letter) before; think that they rule the range.

DO NOT BE THAT GUY.

And by “guy” I mean A-hole.

Clean up your mess. Let the range officers know about the problem—which you have.

And then…
29119B43-0CF3-4F5C-95AD-0641E6141773.gif

At my club, when someone calls a cease fire to clean up because they're done shooting and have to leave, most of the members there who are still shooting, including myself, will tell them to just go and we'll police the area for them. One of the reasons I failed to mention in my post above that make it a great organization.

Back