testtest

Hornady Security RAPiD Safes 2600KP and 2700KP – Convenient, Tamper-Proof Security

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Hornady has a couple new Rapid gun safes, I have there nightguard, works great, also have a single gun safe, but it doesn’t have the Rapid tech on it, just an electronic keypad, also, have one of there locking security boxes I keep in my Jeep, Hornady makes great security products.

Last edited:
That's great Anni, I'm always interested in new products in firearm storage solutions. I got an email from Vaultek, teasing a new product being announced 11/19/21. It looks like it might be a bio-metric safe of some type, I'll have to see when they send out future emails when it's announced.

That's great Anni, I'm always interested in new products in firearm storage solutions. I got an email from Vaultek, teasing a new product being announced 11/19/21. It looks like it might be a bio-metric safe of some type, I'll have to see when they send out future emails when it's announced.
Yea, got the same email today myself

624D388C-C0DE-4C18-9D86-351740E7D6D3.jpg

I hate these pop up messages. Especially when you already subscribe!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Here a link to the new Vaultek product. Lots of electronic type opening methods (Biometric, phone, Bluetooth (depending on model of safe)), but it still also seems to have the keypad buttons to set to open as well.

Back