testtest

HOT TO TROT!

Nevadasun

Operator
Ok, I'm looking to purchase this handgun from "FIREARMS DEPOT"! Does anyone have experience with this company? If possible I would like to purchase today.
1.1677095395485.1677519913226__30679(1).jpg

The forum has a Scam Folder in the Lounge and I checked and it doesn't come back as a known scam. Bottom line is if they don't take a credit card it's probably a bogus site.

They are in U.S. state of Minnesota.
Ok, I'm looking to purchase this handgun from "FIREARMS DEPOT"! Does anyone have experience with this company? If possible I would like to purchase today.View attachment 38078

This is from: BBB

Another forum review:

Note: this site shows a few that state FirearmsDepot sells over stock and you may not get your full order and you still pay full price shipping.

Have you looked at:
They are in NC and have been in business many years,
I have brought from them without issues and I know many others who had same.

You might question the pic against the description as they post a barrett and descript it as a m1a.
I did match the numbers against Springfields website and they matched up except for the last two. I think that's because the added the one extra long mag. That being said, the deal seems almost to good to be true, caution, caution.
They are in U.S. state of Minnesota.

This is from: BBB

Another forum review:

Note: this site shows a few that state FirearmsDepot sells over stock and you may not get your full order and you still pay full price shipping.

Have you looked at:
They are in NC and have been in business many years,
I have brought from them without issues and I know many others who had same.
That is an excellent suggestion! Hummmm, just checked, out of stock. BUMMER!

Last edited:
I did match the numbers against Springfields website and they matched up except for the last two. I think that's because the added the one extra long mag. That being said, the deal seems almost to good to be true, caution, caution.

That is an excellent suggestion!
See if they answer the phone? Get a feel for what may come

That is an excellent suggestion!

Do keep us posted?

They did respond to my email and their deal did seem to be a little better. However, I still wasn't comfortable purchasing from this company......can't quite put my finger on the issue.
After doing some more looking, I did find this offer on "GRAB-A-GUN", which I thought was pretty good. I've ordered from them a couple of times in the past with zero issues.
I'm not sure if you guys remember one of my first post. It was about Springfields 10mm XDm Elite. Absolutely love that handgun. About 900rnds. down the pipe no issues or problems.
DSC_1771.JPGa.JPG

They did respond to my email and their deal did seem to be a little better. However, I still wasn't comfortable purchasing from this company......can't quite put my finger on the issue.
After doing some more looking, I did find this offer on "GRAB-A-GUN", which I thought was pretty good. I've ordered from them a couple of times in the past with zero issues.
I'm not sure if you guys remember one of my first post. It was about Springfields 10mm XDm Elite. Absolutely love that handgun. About 900rnds. down the pipe no issues or problems.View attachment 38092
I have the lil sister XDm Elite 10mm Compact 3.8" OSP

S A XDm Elite 10mm Compact  A1.jpg

Question: have you tried shooting a .40 cal in your 10mm?

I know when the FBI wussed out and reduced the 10mm to a 10mm short( but used .40cal as guys have a issue with the word), "short" LOL 🤔
No and most likely won't shoot a 40 in the 10. I will say that you can shoot 357sig in a 40s&w🥲😵😵‍💫😮. It was done by accident and at 50 yards it hit the target. Something I wouldn't suggest!

Question: have you tried shooting a .40 cal in your 10mm?

I know when the FBI wussed out and reduced the 10mm to a 10mm short( but used .40cal as guys have a issue with the word), "short" LOL 🤔
Actually, I have both the .40S&W and a 10mm. This new Springfield is in 9mm. Don't shoot the .40 much.

Back