testtest

How Do 9mm Carbines Work?

I purchased this rifle and the owners manual is for an AR gas impingement system not blowback. Do you know the proper method for assembly and disassembly? I ask this because I went to break my rifle down for a first cleaning and a spring decided to fly out as I took out the firing pin retaining pin. I found the spring but I want to make sure I reinstall it correctly. Also best grain bullet for this rifle? I have 147 grain but I have read several different opinions about it. Thank you for your time
Joe
P.S. I wish they had this in .45 ACP too.

I purchased this rifle and the owners manual is for an AR gas impingement system not blowback. Do you know the proper method for assembly and disassembly? I ask this because I went to break my rifle down for a first cleaning and a spring decided to fly out as I took out the firing pin retaining pin. I found the spring but I want to make sure I reinstall it correctly. Also best grain bullet for this rifle? I have 147 grain but I have read several different opinions about it. Thank you for your time
Joe
or a 10mm as well.

Not all 9mm (or other) Carbines (PCCs) use the blow-back operating system.
I have one of these blowback carbines. The problem with it is after the last round the heavy bolt slams into the bolt hold-open lever. This lever was a beefed-up design on my rifle. Even so, after only a few magazines at the range the bolt hold-open lever was bent and inoperable. I'm wondering how other manufacturers have avoided this problem with their blow-back carbines.

I have one of these blowback carbines. The problem with it is after the last round the heavy bolt slams into the bolt hold-open lever. This lever was a beefed-up design on my rifle. Even so, after only a few magazines at the range the bolt hold-open lever was bent and inoperable. I'm wondering how other manufacturers have avoided this problem with their blow-back carbines.
Since there is no standardized spec for this type of platform every manufacturer has their own vision on how they make their PCC.

Not knowing what manufacturer you have it's hard to say compared to other brands.

Non-the-less if you're having these problems I'd contact the manufacturer.

I have a Colt and it has a solid bolt hold open lever, have never had an issue with it.

I personally like the simplicity of blowback operated actions.

Roller delayed for me.
B22016C9-8F23-4EE8-AA66-BD7A31AACCA5.jpeg

Joe
Joe
This may help. Then again, it might not! It does say that it's applicable to EVERY Saint model. Good luck!

Runs great with factory and reloads. Does need a different hand guard to use suppressor as the factory guard has the be removed to remove the break and it is too narrow to fit over a suppressor.

Back