testtest

How do answer this mentality ?

I do not buy the thesis that liberals in their bubble want a higher body count. What I do believe is that they are opportunists who will weave the threads of events into a fabric of deception to help attain their objectives and are not in the least squeamish about using twisted facts. Reagan said it's not that they don't believe in anything, it's that so much of what they believe in is not true.

There is evil, but I use Hanlon's Razor to explain much of the rhetoric. Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. We see examples of stupidity in public figures every day, babbling away on subjects they know nothing about. e.g., We listen to a liberal politician speak on firearms related issues and we are appalled at their lack of knowledge.

With that said, never underestimate the ability of stupid people to foul things up.

I agree completely, although I have no doubt there are some actors scattered about here and there that absolutely do get giddy with higher body counts and as far as matters of policy would trade dead bodies for advancement of their agenda.

I'm not always the best at calming arguments like this down. The lady apparently thinks that the hero in the mall should not have had a gun because it was not his job to keep other people safe. I would be tempted to point out that it's not her job to keep anybody safe either, so she has no right to try and protect the public from concealed carriers.

Ok, don’t know how to say this but here goes, todays younger culture has no ideal of how things/life actually works, it’s not really there fault though, it’s the way society has in turn raised them. With all of todays social media, most don’t understand things like when we were brought up with no media, just the news, papers and tv and our parents, If it doesn’t fit there narrative, they don’t understand or they want nothing to do with it. This is just my thoughts, with nothing against any person, regardless of age, it’s just how I see it. If my reply offended anyone, I apologize as it wasn’t meant to.
I think you are mistaken on that. I know a couple of very young twenty somethings that know absolutely everything about anything. Must be from there lengthy life experiences. :ROFLMAO:. Luckily, they don't belong to me.

FC72A676-E57E-4002-A305-7F8C5B83E740.jpeg

Back