testtest

how do you build a temporary pier and port in a land

As soon as the LCACs cross the high water mark, we've got "boots on the ground." Two million people who don't realize no other Arab nation wants them; Egypt won't let them into the Sinai, yet they won't offer up Hamas leadership and make concessions to stop the bloodshed; i.e., surrender. We are just giving them time to get well and reload.

Also, depending on NGOs to distribute this stuff is suicide. We used NGOs in Georgia and Ukraine to fuel their revolutions and ignoring they are lefty enablers who ultimately squandered the effort by supporting lefty corruption and making power grabs. Our masters in the Imperial City are willfully ignorant of the past, deliberately deceptive, or both.

the big fish OUT of water is once the military anchors the pier to touch dry land, the hamas "people" will engage or otherwise put our folks at risk. joe will be faced with options
he will allow our folks to defend and end the issue, we all know he will not choose this option.

or he will capitulate and we loose men and women , gear etc

the ocean shallow in this region as well so the mulberry pier or more modern floating pier will be very long and an easy target .
its going to be a shiiiiit show right off

Let me get this right—these are the people who shout “death to America” and we are the ones spending millions to support them? Where are all the surrounding Muslim countries handing out supplies to them?

Let me get this right—these are the people who shout “death to America” and we are the ones spending millions to support them? Where are all the surrounding Muslim countries handing out supplies to them?
HMM YES

i just read the supplies for the pier is coming from cyprus in november.

Back