testtest

How fast can he draw..??

Old_Me

Ronin
348848475_1172760423399792_8646885895150824939_n.jpg

OMG here we go again.

this photo has been all over the internet and it's been pretty thoroughly explained.

Please note that the guy is wearing a PT uniform and standing in a chow hall.

The general assumption is that he's on a deployment and is required to keep his firearm with him at all times.

He is not carrying that M9 like that with any intent of using it. He's merely making certain that it is secured on his person.

OMG here we go again.

this photo has been all over the internet and it's been pretty thoroughly explained.

Please note that the guy is wearing a PT uniform and standing in a chow hall.

The general assumption is that he's on a deployment and is required to keep his firearm with him at all times.

He is not carrying that M9 like that with any intent of using it. He's merely making certain that it is secured on his person.
Well, first time I have ever seen it and since there is no explanation, it IS weird way to carry a pistol.

i like the fact that there wasn't any explanation.....when i first saw it, on the ccw forum facebook page.
But the heading on that Meme is b*******.

The guy wasn't uneducated. He wasn't carrying the weapon for self-defense. He wasn't an idiot. He was following a directive to keep the weapon secured and with him at all times.

And the funny thing is is that the uneducated one was whoever made that Meme.

Romans 1:22 Proffessing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

But the heading on that Meme is b*******.

The guy wasn't uneducated. He wasn't carrying the weapon for self-defense. He wasn't an idiot. He was following a directive to keep the weapon secured and with him at all times.

And the funny thing is is that the uneducated one was whoever made that Meme.

Romans 1:22 Proffessing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
i. don't. care.

no one cares, we take it as we see it..

way too many meme's to start sifting through them for the real meaning of them.

its fuuny stuff....

Back