testtest

How hottttttt OR?

Do you reload fire breathers at max data and beyond, well according too your handbook? You work your way up to max and see no signs of over pressure what are you going too do? I try too use Quickload for some kind of reference, but I find no correlation between the 2? The max data seems soft( under max pressure), but the case is more than full. Now you change powders and do the same steps to max? The 2 powders are close too the same burn rate and small change went from safe too WTH? I have a 357sig with a threaded barrel and a big comp on it. It barely spits out the case, then I take off the comp and remove the comp. The next shot, WOW way hottttt and OP. I go back to my toned downed loads and they wont cycle with the comp on. I mark on the hot load box, "Warning, use with comp only"! There is no telling how much OP it is, but a glory too shoot! I have a 264wm ('61) mod70 and according too Sierra I'm over 1/2gr and no OP signs and have been using the same load for 35 years! What have anyone done with their loads in regards too data books?

If I feel the need to make something go BANG then I'm going to leave it to my wheel guns
for the pleasure.
Most certainly not a pistol that has all these springs to restrain a chunk of metal that is going
to fly back at me and then slam away from me. More springs and latches that have to
function properly or the whole activity goes in the toilet.
I like my 357 SIGs to have a little kick when fired, but when they start decapping themselves
we are getting a tad bit over zealous. IMHO

Back