testtest

How I know I am old …

I dont have a favorite, I have several I like a lot. The Longest Day, The Dirty Dozen, Kelly's Heroes, Patton, etc. All the old movies were more authentic with surplus Army props and tanks and whatnot. No CGI, great actors. They were less gory and more fun, too. Some newer movies are so realistic (Saving Ryan's Privates for instance) the stars of the show were severed body parts. Yak.

I dont have a favorite, I have several I like a lot. The Longest Day, The Dirty Dozen, Kelly's Heroes, Patton, etc. All the old movies were more authentic with surplus Army props and tanks and whatnot. No CGI, great actors. They were less gory and more fun, too. Some newer movies are so realistic (Saving Ryan's Privates for instance) the stars of the show were severed body parts. Yak.
Have same issue with no real special favorites.
There's been so many good ones and they've all been enjoyable for one reason or another. Most watched when they 1st came out on TV or in theater. Band of Brothers was another good one. Guess they're all favorites....

My favorite war series/movie is 20 yrs old today.

they are also doing a podcast to celebrate 20 yr anniversary of the seriesView attachment 20516

Incredible series. Had it on DVD one time.

Back