testtest

How many remember……

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
How many remember before the innerweb you could call or write to a gun manufacturer or gun accessory and order and get a paper catalog? I remember getting Colt, S&W catalogs about every year, and I could also get a Wilson Combat catalog, I also used to get and order from Gil Hebard. Then when the innerweb was young, you could go to there site and order a catalog and most also gave you PC wallpaper or phone wallpapers, now none I mean none does now except Kimber. I remember when Springfield was introducing the XDm line and they had an awesome PC screen saver, sad to say there all gone, would be nice for companies to give these cool stuff again, free that is.

well, i guess i cannot miss, what i never got.

if this was all before january 2020......cuz that's when i got into this sport/hobby/collecting.

however, i recall shop at home catalogs, from retail or warehouse outlet companies all across the USA.

then either call them with my order, (and give them credit card info) or fill out a shopping form, include a check or money order, and wait like all of 1 month for the mail and order processing of my items to arrive.

Sure. There are only a few venders that send out catalogs too. Natchez sends me one every month. I'm a little ticked off at them though. I get an email and the header says $5 flat shipping site wide with this code. In the body of the email there's a bunch of ammo I want. Including the Force X2 for $12.99/box. SO I load up about $300 worth and go to checkout and I use the code and it says " Code does not apply to items in your cart." Grrrr.

So I cleared my cart and sent them an email. No response.

Anyway, yeah, I remember Sportsman's Guide and Cheaper Than Dirt catalogs littering my bathroom magazine rack.

Sure. There are only a few venders that send out catalogs too. Natchez sends me one every month. I'm a little ticked off at them though. I get an email and the header says $5 flat shipping site wide with this code. In the body of the email there's a bunch of ammo I want. Including the Force X2 for $12.99/box. SO I load up about $300 worth and go to checkout and I use the code and it says " Code does not apply to items in your cart." Grrrr.

So I cleared my cart and sent them an email. No response.

Anyway, yeah, I remember Sportsman's Guide and Cheaper Than Dirt catalogs littering my bathroom magazine rack.
Every time the Natchez catalog shows up, my wife the PhD says “Your copy of Snatchez is here!”

Back