testtest

How many....

1 with me, 2 hidden

then in my backyard, i have an M1 Abrams, and at my roof turrets, i have 50 calibers at each corner.

i think i'm under protected frankly

i'm thinking of putting in a moat........but then, gators or piranha......???

decisions, decisions...

IMG_3373.gif

In every room of my residence there's always at least one within arms reach of me or my Wife or both. We do not have any children so that's not a concern but the average person would never think to look where we have them located. And Gracie the dogo doesn't have thumbs so that's not a concern and if she ever did learn how to shoot we'd all be filthy rich...

I carry one when I’m out and about, except at work I lock it in a lock box in my SUV. At home I have one in my nightstand and one on my nightstand, four in a safe in the bedroom and the rest in the safe in the garage.

Since I wrote this (and forgot to submit it, because I am sleep deprived) I can see this thread has gone a little bit sideways. I like to think there is a little bit of wit in my chamber. I'll find out at the range tomorrow :cool: ;)

Armed everywhere it's legal. When sleeping, have one hidden within arm's reach and 2 more ready to go in a Rapid Safe but have to sit on the edge of the bed to access those 2. I'll have plenty of time as the dog barks when anything enters "his" yard or disturbs "his" sleep and he'll eat anything that enters the house without an introduction!

Last edited:
Back