testtest

How much CCI snake shot would be enough?

We seem to have a larger then normal amount of snakes this spring here.We are north of Tucson next to the Catalina mountains.My wife had a close encounter yesterday.Lots of diamondback rattlers.We had a King snake in the yard last night.I asked him to stay,but haven't seen him.How do you bribe a king snake to stick around ?. I hike a lot so always on guard.The darn things are all over the place right now.Im more concerned about the small rattlers.it is said they are more lethal

We seem to have a larger then normal amount of snakes this spring here.We are north of Tucson next to the Catalina mountains.My wife had a close encounter yesterday.Lots of diamondback rattlers.We had a King snake in the yard last night.I asked him to stay,but haven't seen him.How do you bribe a king snake to stick around ?. I hike a lot so always on guard.The darn things are all over the place right now.Im more concerned about the small rattlers.it is said they are more lethal
If I lived where rattlers are everywhere I'd own of pair of kevlar layered pants and shoes. Plus a big stick.

Only one way, to be sure..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422_201239_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_201239_Google.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 46
Back