testtest

How to Choose the Right Self-Defense Gun

One of my favorite Pacino roles is Meyer Offerman in Hunters.
That was a great show. My Pacino fanness wore off a bit as he got older, but there really aren't any bad Pacino characters. I used to do work for one of his cousins by the way. He swore the name was actually pronounced
"puh-seen-o". Dog Day Afternoon ( Attica. Attica.) Scarface, GF part 2, Heat. All fantastic.

Clemenza - "Ok, so you shoot them both, then what" ?

Michael - " Sit down, finish my dinner"

:)

1911 in leather under my left shoulder, P30L in kydex on my right hip, Shield .45 on my left hip in a right handed holster, my entire backstrap loaded with extra mag carriers, a sawed off 12 gauge on a bungie sling under my right shoulder topped with a trenchcoat and a 10.5" 5.56 with a laser handstop and 510C under the seat.

Now I'm comfortable. 🤣
Trenchcoat? It’s hot out.

He
1911 in leather under my left shoulder, P30L in kydex on my right hip, Shield .45 on my left hip in a right handed holster, my entire backstrap loaded with extra mag carriers, a sawed off 12 gauge on a bungie sling under my right shoulder topped with a trenchcoat and a 10.5" 5.56 with a laser handstop and 510C under the seat.

Now I'm comfortable. 🤣
Heading up to Detroit, are you, or just over to STL?

For me it’s charm, razor wit and something German to drive and shoot

And a magnetic 4in splatterburst target.

IMG_6165.jpeg

Now I'm comfortable. 🤣
What no plastique?

Back