testtest

How to Conceal Spare ammo

Good article. If you appendix carry, or are thinking about it check out the offerings that have the “sidecar” like this one from T.Rex holster. Your pistol and mag readily available. Just one option of many of course.
AB886797-0E98-42AF-93BD-D9D9669C8F6F.jpeg

One problem I see with that type of holster and magazine holder in one-both the pistol and magazine are on the strong side-when holding the pistol in your shooting hand the magazine is on strong side meaning you either have to change hands with the pistol or be able to reach across your body to grab the spare magazine.
My arms barely are long enough to reach my shoulders let alone all the way across to the other side.

One problem I see with that type of holster and magazine holder in one-both the pistol and magazine are on the strong side-when holding the pistol in your shooting hand the magazine is on strong side meaning you either have to change hands with the pistol or be able to reach across your body to grab the spare magazine.
My arms barely are long enough to reach my shoulders let alone all the way across to the other side.
That looks to be an appendix holster with the Mag holder closer to your left hand side (I believe that attachment on the other side is to cant the holster so the barrel pushes out away from the body (although I could be wrong on that)). I think it should be quite reachable with the left hand, even having the holster on the right (1 O'clock position) front of your body. I don't carry appendix, and it would be difficult for me if this was a IWB holster that I wore on the right hand side at the 3 or 4 O'clock position, where I usually wear it. In my setup, I just have a Crossbreed IWB holster in the position mentioned above, with a double Mag pouch worn on my opposite left hand side. I figure that should be enough Ammo that hopefully would be all that I needed.

Back