testtest

How to Field Strip and Reassemble a Glock

Better way .... its a glock ...
1600800837037.gif

I will counterpoint my joke:

glocks are excellent guns. Just like many great makers. The angle of the grip giving the slight gun a cant downward screws with muscle memory of decades of a standard pistol. Always shoot low with them. Just cannot get over using one
Only one I can shoot good is the G19 and the G23, the larger glocks just don’t work for me, also, I liked the woodchucks gif.

I will counterpoint my joke:

glocks are excellent guns. Just like many great makers. The angle of the grip giving the slight gun a cant downward screws with muscle memory of decades of a standard pistol. Always shoot low with them. Just cannot get over using one

I'm the same regarding the grip angle, except I seem to be able to handle the G29 abit easier. Since I have SA XD & XDms now, with their superior grip angle, I've re-purposed the G21 & G20 into CAA MCK chassis where the grip angle isn't an issue anymore, apparently since the new set-ups are more similar to a rifle now.

My .02

When I got my first carry license , from PA. since IL. didn't respect our rights at the time , I tried really hard to like the Glocks . Mainly the 26 but that grip just didn't jive with me. I guess I just shot to many 1911s .

Glocks have to be a great firearm or there wouldn't be so many out there and still selling .

Back