testtest

How to get started in 3 Gun Competitions

If you have a club like mine that has instructional practices each week one can learn alot on how to transition between the different firearms in the stages.

At the same time even if you don't want to get into the "game" one can improve their skill set and become a better shooter.

Lets try to stay on the original subject.

And there's a "music" thread in the Lounge for those that don't know that.

If you have a club like mine that has instructional practices each week one can learn alot on how to transition between the different firearms in the stages.

At the same time even if you don't want to get into the "game" one can improve their skill set and become a better shooter.

Just trying to show the reference. But I get it.

Yeah, heavens knows no other threads go off topic. Oh wait.

Shooting Tips with @Danyela D'Angelo

Basic Firearm Safety

3 Gun Basics

Gear Tips

How to Practice 3 Gun at Home

Common Competition Mistakes

Watched a video of Danyela at Shot Show a few years back with her Dad when she was a few weeks from turning the required age for admittance (it ws either 16 or 17). She was at the Kahr booth who was her initial sponsor and it's good to see she's now representing others like Remington. Kahr made several short type movie videos with her and her Dad (Western Gunslinger; Futuristic Bounty Hunter, etc.) One included a short visit/tour with the family explaining how her Dad got her into shooting (you should see this guy's gun room). He's the one in the Cowboy Hat in the 3 gun video that Talyn posted here. I get the Kahr links from time to time and it's always fun watching her and her Dad in videos whether it be movie types or competitions she's in. She's very talented.

Back