testtest

How To Grow Spaghetti

long stretch to go for a laugh. good thing for fast forward.

but a point must also be made, you may not be able to actually grow spaghetti in the typical American soiled garden. but in Italy, they have volcanic ash covering the farmlands, which is rich in nutrients, and makes things grow, and at a rapid pace each season.

"One example of the effect of volcanoes on agricultural lands is in Italy. Except for the volcanic region around Naples, farming in southern Italy is exceedingly difficult because limestone forms the basement rock and the soil is generally quite poor. But the region around Naples, which includes Mount Vesuvius, is very rich mainly because of two large eruptions 35,000 and 12000 years ago that left the region blanketed with very thick deposits of tephra which has since weathered to rich soils. Part of this area includes Mount Vesuvius. The region has been intensively cultivated since before the birth of Christ. The land is planted with vines, vegetables, or flowers. Every square foot of this rich soil is used. For example, even a small vineyard will have, in addition to grapes and spring beans on the trellises, fava beans, cauliflower and onions between the trellis rows, and the vineyard margin rimmed with orange and lemon trees, herbs, and flowers. It also is a huge tomato growing region."

so in Italy they CAN grow spaghetti, lasagna, peperoni, salami, but Italian salami is hard to find, since it grows mostly under the surface. hence the phrase, "are you hiding the salami"?

just some growing facts.

and if you believed any of this..??

i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

long stretch to go for a laugh. good thing for fast forward.

but a point must also be made, you may not be able to actually grow spaghetti in the typical American soiled garden. but in Italy, they have volcanic ash covering the farmlands, which is rich in nutrients, and makes things grow, and at a rapid pace each season.

so in Italy they CAN grow spaghetti, lasagna, peperoni, salami, but Italian salami is hard to find, since it grows mostly under the surface. hence the phrase, "are you hiding the salami"?

just some growing facts.

and if you believed any of this..??

i got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
I hear that lasagna and fettucine are particularly hard to grow.

Back