testtest

How to Grow Your Own Toilet Paper

Only In Western nations is running out of TP a crisis.

In some Asian and many other third world countries paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels and even napkins are never purchased/used simply because there is no budget for it (choose between TP and tomorrows bowl of rice) and in those cultures water and hand/fingers is standard practice. I once lived as the natives lived, in a one room sand floor Nipa hut, no electricity, fetched my own water by the bucket, discovered I could get a fair bath with seven dippers, and to this day (after TP) must use water as the hygiene is decidedly better. Apologizing ahead of time for the graphics; since using water, there are no "skid marks" in the underwear whereas before, with paper only, there often was. So for me it's proven that water is the best hygiene option.

Only In Western nations is running out of TP a crisis.

In some Asian and many other third world countries paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels and even napkins are never purchased/used simply because there is no budget for it (choose between TP and tomorrows bowl of rice) and in those cultures water and hand/fingers is standard practice. I once lived as the natives lived, in a one room sand floor Nipa hut, no electricity, fetched my own water by the bucket, discovered I could get a fair bath with seven dippers, and to this day (after TP) must use water as the hygiene is decidedly better. Apologizing ahead of time for the graphics; since using water, there are no "skid marks" in the underwear whereas before, with paper only, there often was. So for me it's proven that water is the best hygiene option.
So, that's why it taste like :poop: :poop: :poop: 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and I thought it was your cooking?

The No Wiper.

Attachments

• D1E86776-906B-49D4-884D-3176626DD846.jpeg
    D1E86776-906B-49D4-884D-3176626DD846.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 138
The look on the faces of your friends and family would be priceless when you show them your garden and they ask what that broad leaf plant is and you tell them that’s your toilet paper. 🤦‍♂️😁😂😂

Back