testtest

How to Make a Kydex Holster

Now this is really interesting! 99% of the holster manufactures completely fail to cover or protect my slight roll of fat from the top side inside of the slide, sights, safety and sometimes the hammer. Today's modern bucket seats have extra padding on the seat to puddle your butt in but it only acts to push a holster way up and dig into your side. HOPE that makes sense! I could make my own holster and rivet a small piece of leather there to be against my side.
Thank you for opening up a new option for me!
JW

Now this is really interesting! 99% of the holster manufactures completely fail to cover or protect my slight roll of fat from the top side inside of the slide, sights, safety and sometimes the hammer. Today's modern bucket seats have extra padding on the seat to puddle your butt in but it only acts to push a holster way up and dig into your side. HOPE that makes sense! I could make my own holster and rivet a small piece of leather there to be against my side.
Thank you for opening up a new option for me!
JW
Sure thing, Mr. Wayne! That is what is nice about making it for yourself. With an eye on design and trial and error, you come up with a product that is they way you want it. I appreciate the kind words.

Randall

Back