testtest

How to Make Appendix Carry Holsters More Comfortable

That's how I feel Bassbob. I carry IWB between the 3-4:00 position, depending how the holster clips line up with my belt loops to prevent holster from being pushed back further than I intended. At 3:00, it's sometimes difficult to get into my front pocket to retrieve keys and such. So I find I'm carrying usually at the 3:30 position and it's comfortable for me.

That's pretty much how I carry too. All my work pants are Carhardt gray carpenters pants. They have a lot of belt loops. All of mine are missing one courtesy of me and a knife. 3:30-4:00 is where I am comfortable.

I wouldn’t want to shoot myself anywhere. Bullets look like they might hurt a whole lot.

But I’ve been carrying appendix ever since I started carrying years ago and I aint shot myself yet. The not so secret secret: a good holster and training.
You forgot to disclose that your gun is unloaded when you appendix carry ;-)

And if you can master this technique you win the coveted Darwin award!!! 🤣🤣🤣

⚰ ☠ 😵°°°°°🔫🤪
1603408824361.jpeg

Appendix carry for me was totally cool while standing, but that feeling quickly faded once I had to bend over the tie my shoes. That was a no-go, it almost gave me an appendectomy. Getting into/out of a passenger car was painful as well, though not as much with a full-size SUV. Sitting at a restaurant booth was comfortable, with a slight adjustment to the holster after sitting down. Overall, I decided it just wasn't for me.

Back