testtest

How to Make Appendix Carry Holsters More Comfortable

Earlier (actually last night) when I made this post referenced above, it didn't occur to me that it might be taken wrong. But as the night/day passed on since, I began to think maybe it would be and therefore the reason for this post ........

My intent was to 'play back' to our times as little boys when we would get a 'booboo' and our moms would "kiss it to make it better". However, I intentionally chose to not use the word 'kiss' so as to not seem to be a sexual innuendo even relative to our wives, rather just a play on words and times to make a funny.

I recognize the written word doesn't always convey the same emotion and/or nuance as the spoken word, and in light of that fact I'll apologize here to anyone who was, or might be offended by the post in question. I'm sorry if there was any inference by anyone regarding anything other than just a simple play on words.
Hey JJ, my "wow" emoji like response was just fooling with you. I was not offended in the least but I'll go on record that I can't speak for anyone else here :sneaky:. Please do not stop posting on my account. (y)

ntsx-vvv-sni-and-they-say-that-appendix-carry-is-21310879.png

Why would anyone completely trust a gun holstered @ the 4:00 posistion? But then they start throwing in "what ifs" talking about appendix carry. Guns don't go off more just because of where they're pointed.
While your assertion is most likely generally true...... the end result of an AD when pointed in certain directions can be far more serious and/or detrimental to one's health! Y'all ponder on that just a little bit. :) o_O

While your assertion is most likely generally true...... the end result of an AD when pointed in certain directions can be far more serious and/or detrimental to one's health! Y'all ponder on that just a little bit. :) o_O
Oh, I've pondered...Same can be said about pocket carry too. Yet it's not as big a story. Or shoulder carry, shooting someone behind you. Even @ the 4:00, most AD are while bending over. Again possibly shooting a bystander. All "what ifs". But I hear ya.

It’s not that I think ND is more likely in appendix. It’s just I prefer my pistol pointing at the ground when I carry. Psychological thing I guess. Don’t point the Glock at the ****
That's how I feel Bassbob. I carry IWB between the 3-4:00 position, depending how the holster clips line up with my belt loops to prevent holster from being pushed back further than I intended. At 3:00, it's sometimes difficult to get into my front pocket to retrieve keys and such. So I find I'm carrying usually at the 3:30 position and it's comfortable for me.

Back