testtest

HOW TO NOT GET SHOT:

Stay away from bad areas, that means I can't leave my house. I live close to a cesspool of humanity, I walk out the door ready to shoot first. I stand as an armed guard so my wife can go to the grocery store or pharmacy. Why? Because I'm on disability that does not pay enough to save a penny toward moving away from this city. :mad:

Stay away from bad areas, that means I can't leave my house. I live close to a cesspool of humanity, I walk out the door ready to shoot first. I stand as an armed guard so my wife can go to the grocery store or pharmacy. Why? Because I'm on disability that does not pay enough to save a penny toward moving away from this city. :mad:

I understand where you are coming from. I also am disabled and get to drag an oxygen bottle around with me everywhere I go. I can not run so if danger finds me , I have no option but to fight with my fire arm or with my Sabre Red Gel spray.

I do not go into areas known to be shady but these days it doesn't seem to matter because :poop: can happen in the best of places.

I understand where you are coming from. I also am disabled and get to drag an oxygen bottle around with me everywhere I go. I can not run so if danger finds me , I have no option but to fight with my fire arm or with my Sabre Red Gel spray.

I do not go into areas known to be shady but these days it doesn't seem to matter because :poop: can happen in the best of places.
Being safe in today’s climate requires a total self preservation mindset for oneself and loved ones. This requires knowing where your going in regards to what situation may be going on at or near your destination or if there is an unknown being ready to change direction to avoid confrontation. Seconds count so always be prepared to respond appropriately without hesitation. Be safe out there.

Back