testtest

How to shoot a shotgun....

This guy seems pretty legit. It's a nice video. I'd like to see him doing one that incorporates the bullpups and other more recent tactical shotguns as well.

One thing he briefly touched on with the Remington is something that guys like me who have in recent times started running high capacity tactical shotguns should be sure to keep practiced on is tactical reloads on traditional pumps like the 870 or the Mossberg. Since I got the KSG I have been spending most of my time playing with it and have somewhat gotten away from the 500s. Last week I took my 500 and my SILs 870 to the range and put about 5 boxes through them. My reloads were definitely slower than they should have been.

I'm still on the make for a tactical semi-auto, but all the box fed shotguns I have tried I didn't seem to be able to bond with. I'm zero'ing in on a tube fed, high cap. semi auto though and hopefully will have one before the end of the year.

Anyway, nice video Talyn, thanks for posting.

I'm still on the make for a tactical semi-auto, but all the box fed shotguns I have tried I didn't seem to be able to bond with. I'm zero'ing in on a tube fed, high cap. semi auto though and hopefully will have one before the end of the year.

I've also considered picking up a semi-auto, but have never gotten around to making the purchase. I picked up a couple of Remington 870DM magazine-fed shotguns last year when the prices dropped like a rock and Remington was running a rebate offer. They were going for less than $300 each after rebate, so I took a chance on them. They function reliably and have preformed well, but I just haven't developed any sort of attachment to either of them. The experience has made me a little hesitant to stray from my traditional tube-fed pump-action shotguns.

I've also considered picking up a semi-auto, but have never gotten around to making the purchase. I picked up a couple of Remington 870DM magazine-fed shotguns last year when the prices dropped like a rock and Remington was running a rebate offer. They were going for less than $300 each after rebate, so I took a chance on them. They function reliably and have preformed well, but I just haven't developed any sort of attachment to either of them. The experience has made me a little hesitant to stray from my traditional tube-fed pump-action shotguns.

I'm looking at tube fed, high capacity semi autos. Of which there are really only two. ;-)

Back