testtest

How to Survive a Riot

It would be an extreme long shot finding me anywhere near a situation like that and if I’m driving and unfortunately get caught up in it I’m not stopping.
That the way I feel. I try to stay away from them but if for some reason I would drive into one, I would keep going and tell the cops( I feared for my life). And try not to run anybody.

Fortunately the protests in MT have been low-key by their "useful idiots". Antifa/BLM thugs have ventured into the state but haven't found fertile grounds for their anarchy. They were detected and monitored. They knew that and slinked away.

Good article, thankfully the one BLM March in my rural area was well behaved and respectful of all.

Thankfully also I have not had to go down by detroit or flint in quite a while.

I agree with most of the advice in the article, except the part about avoiding all law enforcement. The idea that police cannot discern between rioters/looters and people trying to escape seems a little far-fetched. Many departments have essentially issued stand-down orders, or at the very least have advised officers to refrain from using force except when absolutely necessary. Unless you honestly believe all of the Antifa kids claiming to have been attacked by cops for no reason, I have seen no evidence that the cops would not allow anyone who wanted to escape a situation to do so. Despite the MSM coverage, I would still feel safer in a group of cops than I would in a crowd of rioters.

I agree with most of the advice in the article, except the part about avoiding all law enforcement. The idea that police cannot discern between rioters/looters and people trying to escape seems a little far-fetched. Many departments have essentially issued stand-down orders, or at the very least have advised officers to refrain from using force except when absolutely necessary. Unless you honestly believe all of the Antifa kids claiming to have been attacked by cops for no reason, I have seen no evidence that the cops would not allow anyone who wanted to escape a situation to do so. Despite the MSM coverage, I would still feel safer in a group of cops than I would in a crowd of rioters.

The Kenosha incident proved it's not far fetched.

The best way to survive a riot is very similar to the best way to survive a knife fight.

The Kenosha incident proved it's not far fetched.

The best way to survive a riot is very similar to the best way to survive a knife fight.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yep, I’m gone .... or

1599661020585.gif

Last Friday, a "staged" BLM protest took place in town.

They had to import four bus loads of protesters in from CA, OR & WA state since they didn't have enough locals to make an impression. The "paid" crew came in with their pre-made signs and gathered at the courthouse to chant their slogans.

The LEOs had things under control & the protesters weren't allowed to wander the streets.

Some local citizenry was there to show that MT isn't going to roll over to them. No conflicts.

The vermin made their point & got some news coverage, then got in their buses and took off.

Last Friday, a "staged" BLM protest took place in town.

They had to import four bus loads of protesters in from CA, OR & WA state since they didn't have enough locals to make an impression. The "paid" crew came in with their pre-made signs and gathered at the courthouse to chant their slogans.

The LEOs had things under control & the protesters weren't allowed to wander the streets.

Some local citizenry was there to show that MT isn't going to roll over to them. No conflicts.

The vermin made their point & got some news coverage, then got in their buses and took off.
They should be stopped at the State border and made to go back home.

Good article. Thanks Talyn.

I have said for a long time that the reason some communities have gang activity is that the people living there allow it. The same can be said (I guess) for protestors/riots.

Good article. Thanks Talyn.

I have said for a long time that the reason some communities have gang activity is that the people living there allow it. The same can be said (I guess) for protestors/riots.

And the local govts allow it. That's the case with every riot ongoing to this point are the local/state govts run by the "donkey" party have allowed these things to happen. Therefore, those running those govts are complicit, as per their own words. This includes the POTUS/vice POTUS candidates that have said the riots should continue.

IMO, those complicit officials should be arrested as accessories to the crimes committed in those communities.

But that won't happen so at least I hope the voters will remember how those officials allowed their communities to be destroyed.

My .02

Last edited:
Back