testtest

Hyve mag extension with 15rd Hellcat mag

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I've even emailed Hyve and they were no help - they said they've never tried that combo.

Is anyone using a hyve mag extension on a 15rd Hellcat magazine?
it was just as easy to buy 15 rd mags from S/A.

i have 2 of them.

but now, here, we are awaiting the Circuit Court to make a decision on the recently passed 10 rd mag limit, with no grandfathering in of what we already own.

if we lose this decision, then it's 10 rd mags here.

(hopefully the court will rule with the Bruen(??) ruling)

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I've even emailed Hyve and they were no help - they said they've never tried that combo.
I got the same answer from them. You would think this would be a no brainier for them. They are losing sales.

A long time ago I suggested a factory 20 to 24 round extension mag for the Hellcat here. But nothing from Springfield.

Mt 3rd Hellcat, milled for optics, has a poorly machined slide. The portions for gripping, fore and aft, are very poorly done. Very disappointing Springfield.

Looks like your QC has gone downhill Springfield.

A long time ago I suggested a factory 20 to 24 round extension mag for the Hellcat here. But nothing from Springfield.

Mt 3rd Hellcat, milled for optics, has a poorly machined slide. The portions for gripping, fore and aft, are very poorly done. Very disappointing Springfield.

Looks like your QC has gone downhill Springfield.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked. Post your gripes elsewhere

Back