testtest

I am getting wet today.

Sld1959

Hellcat
Going on 10 years ago I retired from IT in the auto industry. Soon after I took a "retirement gig" as a special needs school bus driver. The kids can be pretty amazing.

I did find out that God has a special sense of humor though. Every time it rains, it rains hardest when I am running the wheelchair lift, especially if it's not forecasted. Those days I usually do not have a rain coat, and cannot use an umbrella while operating the lift. I have however learned to keep a ball cap in my bag so I can keep my glasses dry.

This morning we were sitting between runs and I saw lightning off in the distance. I told my attendant, "I am getting wet today, you know that, right?". All she said was "yep".

Just as I predicted just as I turned on the kids street it started pouring and continued until after he got off. Good thing there is a decent break and I could drive home and change clothes.

Going on 10 years ago I retired from IT in the auto industry. Soon after I took a "retirement gig" as a special needs school bus driver. The kids can be pretty amazing.

I did find out that God has a special sense of humor though. Every time it rains, it rains hardest when I am running the wheelchair lift, especially if it's not forecasted. Those days I usually do not have a rain coat, and cannot use an umbrella while operating the lift. I have however learned to keep a ball cap in my bag so I can keep my glasses dry.

This morning we were sitting between runs and I saw lightning off in the distance. I told my attendant, "I am getting wet today, you know that, right?". All she said was "yep".

Just as I predicted just as I turned on the kids street it started pouring and continued until after he got off. Good thing there is a decent break and I could drive home and change clothes.
God bless you for doing that special task. Parents need more folks like you for those in need 👍👍👍

You are a good man sld1959

I can have a jacket or coat on the bus, but storage is limited and policy states you cannot leave personal items on the bus. So I leave them in the car and grab what I think appropriate before each run. Some mornings like this morning, in my best crusader knight voice, ... I chose poorly lol.

This afternoon I have my Helly Hansen jacket.

I can have a jacket or coat on the bus, but storage is limited and policy states you cannot leave personal items on the bus. So I leave them in the car and grab what I think appropriate before each run. Some mornings like this morning, in my best crusader knight voice, ... I chose poorly lol.
Is understandable.
A school owned one size fits most rain poncho may work to keep on bus?
Yah, some days are like that? :)

Back