testtest

I am impressed .....

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
To own a Springfield.

I was brought up to buy products to give to your great grandchildren when it comes to firearms.

Old school:
weatherby
FN
Browning
Krieghoff

springfield was never on this list.

i was wrong

every maker has some basic guns and some worthy guns.

Springfields 1911’s and Saint series changed my mind. I have put them thru pure hell. They performed.

My Springfield 1911 has been thru hogs, mud, grit, pure neglect on purpose. Will it perform. You bet it will.
My Saint Victor has been ththe same barrage. It performs.

i can buy pretty much what I want. I have a collection that excells in old school big $$$$ guns.

springfield is there side by side, for a different reason, but it is in there.

i am not impressed with the fancy plastic series guns by SA, but my 1911 and Saint will continue to be at the forefront...

Something for everyone at SA

Keep it up !!!

For all the kids in my neighborhood when I was growing up, "Dad's" gun was a 1911 like they carried in the service, or a Smith & Wesson revolver. These are what I grew up seeing as heirloom guns. It blew my mind when my sons had little interest in this style of gun, but loved my polymer semi-autos. I bought a Ruger SR-22 as a cheap way to teach my sons how to use semi-autos thinking it would be forgotten after a few years. My boys and their cousins have now put thousands of rounds through that pistol and they all have a particular fondness for it. I'm hoping the polymer guns last for awhile because my kids will probably think of my XD's and Glocks as "Dad's" guns. Maybe the environmentalist are right, and my evil plastic XD's may literally last forever.

For all the kids in my neighborhood when I was growing up, "Dad's" gun was a 1911 like they carried in the service, or a Smith & Wesson revolver. These are what I grew up seeing as heirloom guns. It blew my mind when my sons had little interest in this style of gun, but loved my polymer semi-autos. I bought a Ruger SR-22 as a cheap way to teach my sons how to use semi-autos thinking it would be forgotten after a few years. My boys and their cousins have now put thousands of rounds through that pistol and they all have a particular fondness for it. I'm hoping the polymer guns last for awhile because my kids will probably think of my XD's and Glocks as "Dad's" guns. Maybe the environmentalist are right, and my evil plastic XD's may literally last forever.
I bought an SR22 as a cheap to shoot toy to play with for myself and my wife. I'll never part with it, fantastic little shooter, and if I did decide to part with it, you'd never get it away from the wife. We have a little place we take our BL22 and SR22's out for a picnic and day of plinking. Have never missed a year in the past 45 of getting out there at least once.
Oh and my favorite gun is my only SA, 1911-A1 45acp

I am very pleased with my plastic Springfield's, they are what I bought them for reliable tools.
My 40 plus year old Smith&Wesson's are going to be my hand me down pieces when I am carried out toes up...

IMG_0300.jpg

Back