testtest

I asked Santa for a Springfield Professional

Hi,

Mrs. BassCliff and I spent most of the day at the kids' house watching the grandkids open their presents. Then I ate till I couldn't breathe. Life is good, and the next one will be perfect. 😉

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
that's pretty much what we did as well.....

we don't exchange gifts anymore, she just takes my credit card(s) all 27 of them, and buys what she wants..

i get the effing joy of opening up the monthly bill.

it's ok though, anything bought on credit cards is "unsecured" purchases and when i die, let the SOB's try and get thier money from my cold dead hands.

besides, the way i see it too, is if i want something i too just go and get it.

i been wanting this, for a few years now....

1703679170894.png

to my surprise, the wife tells me to go ahead, she'll keep all my guns fully loaded for when i get home.............she ain't never done that before.

what a woman...........(either Liz or my wife), you decide...........i already did......

As I type this I am sitting here with Phoebe and Jeff ( the kitties) and watching the birds and squirrels out back. The wonder twins are chasing each other around my weather vane. There are numerous squirrels who call my yard home, but these two are always together and always chasing each other around. Until the hawks hit the treetops overlooking the river. Then everyone hides.
My wife & I have five babies (we don't call them dogs) Maggie Marie, Charlie George, Andy Winston, Mollie Sue & Susie Q. We love them soooo much.

Back