testtest

i dunno, if looks could kill...lol

Hi,

Drexel’s women’s rifle team started in 1919 becoming one of the best and most accomplished in the country shortly after. Despite the constant differential treatment for their gender, the team managed to keep their success for nearly 40 years.

Wow! This is a real thing. I had no idea. I take back everything I said about these lovely ladies. God bless'em for hanging tough in a male dominated sport and lasting as long as they did despite the "safety concerns" and "lack of leadership". It's just a shame more shooting sports are not taught and encouraged in schools.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

you know, tell you what, i am glad many "real" female athletes, are pushing for NO transgender's in thier sports....

especially in the upcoming Olympics...and sporting events in general.
If we had these transgenders all over the Olympics I think you would see a boycott and real low ratings. People are just tired of this crap already. Keep your weird crap to yourselves and leave the rest of us alone already.

Hi,

Hmm. I think I see more Adam's apples than mammaries. Just an observation. But women were built sturdier back then. ;)

Methinks this may be an old practical joke. But I like it. :LOL:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Yeh, they were built sturdier back then ... and they didn't have them 'under-wire' thingies to make the mammaries a little more prominent either!
One of ‘em has to be @TEXASforLIFE sister 😉🤪
Any of them could be my sister ... all they'd have to do is to say they want to be!!!! I'd let 'em!

Back