testtest

I finally nearly got my dream truck, H2 isn't a H1, but close enough.

Tactical-Reviews

Master Class
Founding Member
After many years and several failed attempts, I finally got my dream truck. Some people want a corvette, I drove one for a year and I really feel those are overpriced and I wasn't impressed. Perhaps because I'm a truck guy. Buying a Hummer is harder than you might think. They cost a crazy amount, and banks don't want to finance it because it's older than 10 years. Finally gave up and paid cash. I am super happy. There is so much room inside. I can place a 4x8 sheet of plywood flat on the floor with only 2 feet out the back.
EwPeHpgXMAANoNR (1).jpg

I told my wife I need to put a set of truck nuts on, she said no, it would portray a bad image by offending people. I said hell no, I'm getting a set. The only people that would be offended are skinny jeans wearing beta males and Karens. Neither of which is going to buy one of my firearms, not that I would even sell them one. OK, I didn't really say that, but thinking it is just as good, right? I refuse to sell to anyone who voted for Bidden. I put a lot of work into my 1911s, around 50 hours each. I'm very particular about who I allow adopting one of my children.
EwTg2JpXAAIzeoj.jpg

Did you notice the trailer hitch insert? Ya, this is going to be tacticaled out. Adding 1.5" wheel spacers all around because, you know, it's not wide enough. Mounting the spare tire on the bumper instead of inside the truck, adding a fully functional brush guard on the front.

1615653996573.png

The H2 has a 3" exhaust which I'm going to have a throaty muffler installed and this added to the end at the rear. In case you're wondering, yes, it spins when the truck is running. All I need to find yet is some missiles I can mount in the front. Real missiles would be nice, but the paperwork is a pain.

It does take up a bit of space in the parking lot. But I have disabled plates so I get the wide spots anyways. If you're wondering why would I need such a large truck? Well, that's easy. This can carry more firearms than my Jeep did. Because I'm disabled, I can hunt from my truck, so I have a rolling deer blind. I may have to look into having a sun roof mounted above the rear seats. Finally, I need something big to pull my cannon.
20210304_144403.jpg

In the absence of an actual military humvee, I would prefer an older Bronco or even a Suburban, with blacked out windows and some uh, tactical upgrades. :cool:

FWIW, I have a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan and if I take out the rear console and seats I can put 13 4x8 sheets of 3/4" plywood in the back and close the hatch.

Congrats on the Hummer. I don't consider them trucks and they don't appeal to me, but that's just me personally. It sure is a good looking vehicle though. Don't put truck nuts on it though dude. I don't think it's offensive, but it is kinda douchey.

I did enjoy my H3 when I owned it, it had an incredible turning radius and was totally an off road beast. The next generation hummer is expensive but check out the video.
Looks cool, albeit a lot like another pickup truck. If I wanted an electric truck it would be a cyber truck from Tesla. Also, I thought Hummer was closed down, when did they decide to bring it back?

Looks cool, albeit a lot like another pickup truck. If I wanted an electric truck it would be a cyber truck from Tesla. Also, I thought Hummer was closed down, when did they decide to bring it back?
From what I’ve read in other articles the petroleum engine trucks are not being built just the HummerEV, this aligns with GM going all electric in the years to come.

From what I’ve read in other articles the petroleum engine trucks are not being built just the HummerEV, this aligns with GM going all electric in the years to come.
Granted, electric motors have crazy torque. But with our current technology, the battery storage simply sucks. In addition, our national power grid simply can't deal with large scale power consumption of suddenly adding large all that demand. Off grid power is needed. My cousin sells solar power units and they have a Tesla, costs him around 5 cents per mile.

Granted, electric motors have crazy torque. But with our current technology, the battery storage simply sucks. In addition, our national power grid simply can't deal with large scale power consumption of suddenly adding large all that demand. Off grid power is needed. My cousin sells solar power units and they have a Tesla, costs him around 5 cents per mile.
Granted that the industry has a long way to go and at $100,000.00 it’s pricey but so isn’t a F450 limited around $100,000.00 and you pay for gas or diesel which with the current administration is going to skyrocket in price. EV’s are coming whether we like it or not.

I'm OK with EVs, but the battery technology has to be better. A range of 300-400 miles is the same as a tank of gas. The problem comes in with recharging. If I choose to drive to Colorado, that's 1200 miles each way. When they can recharge in about five minutes, now we're talking. I don't want to stop every 6 hours at a mall or something to wait another couple of hours to top off the tank. I want to stop, fill the tank, empty my tank, and get back on the road.

A few yrs ago my previous truck was t-boned, and was in the shop for around 6 wks for repairs. Ended-up with a Prius as a rental (pd for by other person's insurance). I hated every single minute I had that thing. I'm just not a car, or EV/hybrid, person.

After many years and several failed attempts, I finally got my dream truck. Some people want a corvette, I drove one for a year and I really feel those are overpriced and I wasn't impressed. Perhaps because I'm a truck guy. Buying a Hummer is harder than you might think. They cost a crazy amount, and banks don't want to finance it because it's older than 10 years. Finally gave up and paid cash. I am super happy. There is so much room inside. I can place a 4x8 sheet of plywood flat on the floor with only 2 feet out the back.
View attachment 15894

I told my wife I need to put a set of truck nuts on, she said no, it would portray a bad image by offending people. I said hell no, I'm getting a set. The only people that would be offended are skinny jeans wearing beta males and Karens. Neither of which is going to buy one of my firearms, not that I would even sell them one. OK, I didn't really say that, but thinking it is just as good, right? I refuse to sell to anyone who voted for Bidden. I put a lot of work into my 1911s, around 50 hours each. I'm very particular about who I allow adopting one of my children.
View attachment 15895

Did you notice the trailer hitch insert? Ya, this is going to be tacticaled out. Adding 1.5" wheel spacers all around because, you know, it's not wide enough. Mounting the spare tire on the bumper instead of inside the truck, adding a fully functional brush guard on the front.

View attachment 15896

The H2 has a 3" exhaust which I'm going to have a throaty muffler installed and this added to the end at the rear. In case you're wondering, yes, it spins when the truck is running. All I need to find yet is some missiles I can mount in the front. Real missiles would be nice, but the paperwork is a pain.

It does take up a bit of space in the parking lot. But I have disabled plates so I get the wide spots anyways. If you're wondering why would I need such a large truck? Well, that's easy. This can carry more firearms than my Jeep did. Because I'm disabled, I can hunt from my truck, so I have a rolling deer blind. I may have to look into having a sun roof mounted above the rear seats. Finally, I need something big to pull my cannon.
View attachment 15897
Hey tac,

found you an alternative 🤣🤣
1615932489507.jpeg

I actually have a set of gunsticiles. I told my son I was going to paint a nut sack on the differential. He said, have you seen that thing? It's huge, I don't think it needs anything else down there.

I'm OK with EVs, but the battery technology has to be better. A range of 300-400 miles is the same as a tank of gas. The problem comes in with recharging. If I choose to drive to Colorado, that's 1200 miles each way. When they can recharge in about five minutes, now we're talking. I don't want to stop every 6 hours at a mall or something to wait another couple of hours to top off the tank. I want to stop, fill the tank, empty my tank, and get back on the road.

Think of it, with the size of that Hummer, the new EV model only needs a Solar Panel incorperated into the roof and you would NEVER have to stop for fuel or charging :cool: ;)

Back