testtest

I got nothing, but disgust...

Our mental health system has been broken for decades. Often the only recourse for LE is to arrest if you can find a charge. Not the best answer but at least you can get the nut case into the system and in front of a judge. There needs to be a path of long term treatment, which does not exist in most jurisdictions. Our mental health system is shameful. As far as the two women in the original post are concerned a ton of bricks needs to come down on them. I hope a judge also orders them to a mental health forensic exam. Their evil ways do not leave much hope for them leading productive lives but they will get due process.

Fact is we have p*** poor parenting which started decades ago. Starting in the late 80's - early 90's parents wanted to be their kids friends and not parents and this has only become worse. It's not a left, right, rural or city thing but simply a weak adult thing. Just my opinion

Fact is we have p*** poor parenting which started decades ago. Starting in the late 80's - early 90's parents wanted to be their kids friends and not parents and this has only become worse. It's not a left, right, rural or city thing but simply a weak adult thing. Just my opinion
You have to go back further than that. Those :poop:y parents in the 80s and 90s were hippies in the 60s.

Literally all the BS we're dealing with now is a result of those F'in hippies.

You have to go back further than that. Those :poop:y parents in the 80s and 90s were hippies in the 60s.

Literally all the BS we're dealing with now is a result of those F'in hippies.

Attachments

• 28buaf.jpg
    28buaf.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 48
Back