testtest

I guess when it rains it pours….

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Just got some bad news this morning, my step sister is back in the hospital, she now has pneumonia and congested heart failure. She has been having a rough time here lately, after she got her last vaccine she caught a infection and they had a real hard time treating it, she was in hospital for days, then it spread to a blood infection and it started to effect her organs, they finally got it treated and she got back home, now this. Also my brother in law, her husband, caught Covid here recently and thank god my sister got all her Covid shots. Like I said when it rains it pours……

Just got some bad news this morning, my step sister is back in the hospital, she now has pneumonia and congested heart failure. She has been having a rough time here lately, after she got her last vaccine she caught a infection and they had a real hard time treating it, she was in hospital for days, then it spread to a blood infection and it started to effect her organs, they finally got it treated and she got back home, now this. Also my brother in law, her husband, caught Covid here recently and thank god my sister got all her Covid shots. Like I said when it rains it pours……
Man, i am sorry to hear this…(there’s been recent issues in my own fam, too).
Will be praying for all of you. Keep calm and watch your inner peace ; it’s too precious to lose…
Blessings and best regards,
TWave

Wishing you all a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about all their challenges. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family. Hopefully they will regain their health

Recently going something similar myself. Spent 11 days in hospital and have been in rehab getting strength back for almost two weeks. Going home Thursday and see Oncologist to see where we go from here.

Back