testtest

I guess when it rains it pours….

Sorry to hear about all their challenges. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family. Hopefully they will regain their health

Recently going something similar myself. Spent 11 days in hospital and have been in rehab getting strength back for almost two weeks. Going home Thursday and see Oncologist to see where we go from here.
Hope all is ok with you, glad your going home, get some rest and take care of yourself and I hope all will be ok when you see the Oncologist

Just got some bad news this morning, my step sister is back in the hospital, she now has pneumonia and congested heart failure. She has been having a rough time here lately, after she got her last vaccine she caught a infection and they had a real hard time treating it, she was in hospital for days, then it spread to a blood infection and it started to effect her organs, they finally got it treated and she got back home, now this. Also my brother in law, her husband, caught Covid here recently and thank god my sister got all her Covid shots. Like I said when it rains it pours……
Just got an update, there treating her for the congested heart failure, and even though her tests came back negative, there going to treat her pneumonia as Covid pneumonia, don’t understand how she still can have it if her test came back negative

Just got an update, there treating her for the congested heart failure, and even though her tests came back negative, there going to treat her pneumonia as Covid pneumonia, don’t understand how she still can have it if her test came back negative
Could be a precaution, could be they want the federal money they get for each Covid hospitalization. In any event, sending positive thoughts your way my friend.

A doctor told me a while back that the accuracy for positive COVID tests was about 95% but for negative tests only about 50%. That says to me that just because you have a negative test, doesn't mean you don't have COVID.

Prayers for you and you family, Anni.

It can't be a "golden" age papa ....... my hair has turned silver and my azz has turned to lead !!!! ;):D:D:D
43DBF0A0-F03C-4514-8D9A-0C9456E03B59.gif

Thanks for all the good wishes and prayers.
Yeah Quash, wishing you the best as well. I know how it feels to be in the hospital over the Christmas/ New Year holiday as I’ve been there before and almost had to be there again this past holiday season. Fortunately, my scan and test were negative and I was able to stay at home. It’s no fun getting old, that’s for sure.
Good luck & better health, wishes your way.

Back