testtest

I just heard from Les Baer

In the thread linked below I talked about applying to Les Baer Custom.. well, I never heard back from him... Until about 30 minutes ago..
He said he wants me to come in and show me what they do for a few hours. He actually remembered our encounter from December.. some lost 33 year old moron asking about Les Baer not realizing it was the man himself.

He'll call me on Monday, he says, and I'll probably go in on Thursday (the 14th) for "a few hours." I'm like a little kid going to Disneyland and pretty soon I will be!

A Big congratulations !
Thank you! It's not a job offer but holy shtuff it's a lot more than I was expecting especially after nearly 4 months of hearing nothing. I really hope it's a job opportunity and he doesn't strike me as the type of man to invite someone for several hours at their business without more or less making up their minds about what to do with that person. That's at least how I'm thinking of it. He also asked if I was still looking for something

Thank you! It's not a job offer but holy shtuff it's a lot more than I was expecting especially after nearly 4 months of hearing nothing. I really hope it's a job opportunity and he doesn't strike me as the type of man to invite someone for several hours at their business without more or less making up their minds about what to do with that person. That's at least how I'm thinking of it. He also asked if I was still looking for something
be optimistic.

it "could lead" to a job as an apprentice.

be optimistic.

it "could lead" to a job as an apprentice.
Oh I'm very exicited and optimistic. I can't imagine him extending an offer to spend a few hours and not having his mind made up about wanting to hire me or not. He did say he thinks I'd be easy to train (I'm a blue collar worker having worked on heavy equipment and am a welder currently) which is why I reckon he's offered the (what I'll call) a tour to see if I like it or not. Quite frankly I'm as excited as a kid finding out he's going to Disneyland or something.

In the thread linked below I talked about applying to Les Baer Custom.. well, I never heard back from him... Until about 30 minutes ago..
He said he wants me to come in and show me what they do for a few hours. He actually remembered our encounter from December.. some lost 33 year old moron asking about Les Baer not realizing it was the man himself.

He'll call me on Monday, he says, and I'll probably go in on Thursday (the 14th) for "a few hours." I'm like a little kid going to Disneyland and pretty soon I will be!

Great 👍

Delighted for you is an understatement.
We all deep down want to pursue our interest in guns. Some on here have had that opportunity, and the rest of us just dream.

Hope your dream and ambition you have started in your gunsmithing pan out.

I can just dream of it at my age and career now ..

Knock em dead !!!!

Oh I'm very excited and optimistic Quite frankly I'm as excited as a kid finding out he's going to Disneyland or something.
well, here is where we have a difference of opinions on "excited"

you are very excited about this tour, and a possible chance to get into the company, and launch a new career path.

i was very excited to get my first Playboy at your age....

i was a late blooomer........:ROFLMAO:

That reminds me of that movie……..
“No Country for Old_Me With Playboys”
1649508353958.png

Back