testtest

I like this guy

Bass Pro in Hooksett NH has had shotgun shells, .223, .308, and other rifle calibers on the shelf for over a week now. They even had a bunch of .45acp in stock. My LGS has much better prices on in stock ammo so that's my first place to shop.

seems like back east and the midwest is doing much better than out west. AZ has nothing on the shelves, but to be fair, I only have a Sportsman's Warehouse near me.

Oh, if I hadn't dropped my crystal ball and scattered it! Now, without it all I can do is speculate. If conservatives can regain control of the House and Senate in 2022 there may be an increase in supply and a slight drop in prices. I say "slight" because runaway inflation may be the wildcard that derails the train. After that everything will hinge on the 2024 presidential outcome. Based on the past, the more anxious gunowners get as election day approaches the faster supplies will dwindle. I for one plan to tighten my seatbelt because I don't need a crystal ball to see that all of us are going to be a in for a bumpy ride!

Back