testtest

I need a Hellcat

Sld1959

Hellcat
I have liked the look of the hellcat, always seemed to remind e of something. Now I remember, my favorite ty gun from a favorite show. Maybe it's just me but now I want one lol.
prop2.jpg

111701836835.jpg

hellcat-rdp-3-8-micro-compact-9mm-handgun-w-hex-wasp-manual-safety-4-1-1024x729.jpg

Trying to decide between this and the new Ruger 9 max myself. In need of a compliment to my p365. You know, just to make sure my smallest gun isn’t lonely and has a brother.

Trying to decide between this and the new Ruger 9 max myself. In need of a compliment to my p365. You know, just to make sure my smallest gun isn’t lonely and has a brother.
I found that the best compliment to the Sig P365 is the hellcat, same overall size, 1 round in capacity difference. The max-9 i find to be heavier, bulkier and not the same sexy lines as the 2 aforementioned pistols. But that's just me...

I found that the best compliment to the Sig P365 is the hellcat, same overall size, 1 round in capacity difference. The max-9 i find to be heavier, bulkier and not the same sexy lines as the 2 aforementioned pistols. But that's just me...

interesting. I haven’t actually seen one or held one in person yet. Hopefully I’ll find out at some point.

Get the Hellcat RDP you wont be sorry , I have the the Hellcat OSP FDE and the RDP with Manuel safety and very happy with them both , Waiting for one to come out in OD Green ....

Get the Hellcat RDP you wont be sorry , I have the the Hellcat OSP FDE and the RDP with Manuel safety and very happy with them both , Waiting for one to come out in OD Green ....

When you were looking into the hellcat did you look at any other options? If so, what made you choose that over the other options at the time? At the time for me the only two options were really the p365 and the hellcat. I went with the 365 strictly on the opinion of one of my buddies who works at silencer co. I've been thinking about getting a hellcat, Ruger 9 max or even possibly that new Taurus that is out....but it's a Taurus so I am a bit iffy on that. Want to keep the 365 but maybe open to moving on from it as well.

When you were looking into the hellcat did you look at any other options? If so, what made you choose that over the other options at the time? At the time for me the only two options were really the p365 and the hellcat. I went with the 365 strictly on the opinion of one of my buddies who works at silencer co. I've been thinking about getting a hellcat, Ruger 9 max or even possibly that new Taurus that is out....but it's a Taurus so I am a bit iffy on that. Want to keep the 365 but maybe open to moving on from it as well.
I was looking at some of those and the lack of a rail dropped the Max off my list. I might never use it, but not having the option was a deal breaker. I even went so far as to do thier write to the CEO thing and explain my position.

The RDP is a great choice, Although i question the need for the comp. I think that the 9mm cartridge doesn't generate enough gas to really benefit the having of a comp.

Back