testtest

I Salute you

Honorman

Elite
This week has some dates I would like to recognize. First, Happy birthday to my fellow Marines 247 years of global service followed by Veterans Day. I want to personally recognize all of you who served in the Armed Forces. Service over self is not something everyone can do. I will never forget the price paid in blood on foreign shores for this country. Many Veterans have challenges due to the scars of war and the loss of close friends. It is my sincere hope that all veterans have found internal peace from their service experience. I salute all of you with the HIGHEST level of respect and admiration. May God bless you.
ABE31818-078C-4D64-8DAF-B7D75206FF02.jpeg
ABE31818-078C-4D64-8DAF-B7D75206FF02.jpeg

This week has some dates I would like to recognize. First, Happy birthday to my fellow Marines 247 years of global service followed by Veterans Day. I want to personally recognize all of you who served in the Armed Forces. Service over self is not something everyone can do. I will never forget the price paid in blood on foreign shores for this country. Many Veterans have challenges due to the scars of war and the loss of close friends. It is my sincere hope that all veterans have found internal peace from their service experience. I salute all of you with the HIGHEST level of respect and admiration. May God bless you.View attachment 32193View attachment 32193
Thank you for your service !

I did not serve but my father did.. USMC ‘57-‘61
ECF4FB35-6800-47F8-BB05-51570E5DD9B4.jpeg
o

I didn’t serve however my father did aboard the USS Iowa.
View attachment 32206
And one of my boys is a weapons expert in the Air Force.

View attachment 32207
God bless those who served and those who currently serve to protect our way of life.
Keystone19250, Those were awesome pics. I have been on the USS Iowa docked in San Pedro, Ca what an awesome ship. Please give your son my best regards and I wish him the very best

Keystone19250, Those were awesome pics. I have been on the USS Iowa docked in San Pedro, Ca what an awesome ship. Please give your son my best regards and I wish him the very best
Thank you sir.

After his retirement he made sure he went to as many of the Iowa reunions as he could. After he passed a group of his shipmates came to his memorial service. I sang the Lord’s Prayer and
(Go Rest High on That Mountain) by Vince Gill.

Last edited:
This poem comes from the book History and Rhymes of the Lost Battalion by "Buck Private" McCollum. I like to post it on Veterans Day as a tribute to those who have served.

Picture1a.png

Back