testtest

I think Hi Point has finally found it’s prom date….

Somebody spiked the egg nog.
1703299846786.gif

That thing always reminded me of the Ideal Toy Company's stupid "interpretation" of the Man from UNCLE gun, which I also thought was so uncool I refused to play with THAT, too.

View attachment 49168
I'm not kidding. Napoleon and Ilya made me a lifelong P.38 fan. I only have a couple real P.38s, but I pick up P.38 replicas and toys wherever/whenever I find them. I have at least two or three others that aren't in this pic--I need to reshoot this with them in it. There's also a fake PPK and a fake P.5 in here I won't need to use for the next one. (I have a similar collection of 1911s, too, if anyone wants to see it.)

1703300278865.jpeg

Hi-Point finally found a fitting prom date….a Ruger .
Match made for each other ..

“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay”

View attachment 49160
IMG_2387.png

I'm not kidding. Napoleon and Ilya made me a lifelong P.38 fan. I only have a couple real P.38s, but I pick up P.38 replicas and toys wherever/whenever I find them. I have at least two or three others that aren't in this pic--I need to reshoot this with them in it. There's also a fake PPK and a fake P.5 in here I won't need to use for the next one. (I have a similar collection of 1911s, too, if anyone wants to see it.)

View attachment 49200
I loved "The man from UNCLE" and yes Iliya P-38 with the long barrel, scope and stock. I do have a 1943 P-38 but no long barrel, scope and stock on it.

Back